Thursday 23 August 2007

Day 28 - Hoi An to Hanoi

I woke up feeling quite ill and not really able to eat much. At 2pm we left from Hoi An, arriving first in Hue at 5.30pm. After that we moved on to a sleeper bus that lasted 12 hours, having small and thin beds so that you could stretch your legs. Unfortunately I didn't get much sleep as I had to continually get up during the night, but we eventually got to Hanoi this morning (Thursday 23rd). Sorry for not keeping up to date with these, I've been feeling a bit under the weather :( But the guesthouse we're in has a good internet connection so I should be able to stay in touch.

1 comment:

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email..  247officedept@gmail.com    Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.